Saturday, April 29, 2006

Brief Update

I got my new computer up and running at work, but I've spent 3 DAYS! trying to get my new billing program working!!! I had to upgrade from TimeSlips v7 to TimeSlips 2006 (probably version 20,000) because mine wouldn't work on XP. I've been on the phone to tech support for HOURS, but I've finally gotten it figured out. Well... figured out in that I did manage to send three bills last Thursday. Woopteedoo. I need some time to figure out the intricacies of this program. Of course my regular work didn't stop while I was trying to do this.

Needless to say, I've been consumed with this problem and haven't thought once about posting. Heck, I never even cooked supper ONCE last week. It was Casey's pizza or some other crap that DH picked up to bring home all week. I was exhausted every day. Brain work is the absolute HARDEST work in the world.

On a bright note, we do have Quinten for 4 days. I picked him up yesterday and will take him back on Tuesday. Last night was just hamburgers and sweet potato fries, but tonite is Rosemary Chicken with new potatoes and smothered greenbeans. Yum! I'm soooooo looking forward to another decent meal.

I wonder if I'll have the energy to make dessert?

Take care.

No comments: