Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Little Housekeeping

You might have noticed that I've finally added links to the sidebar. It's taken me all morning to figure out how to do it, but I did it! FYI, all of the sites I have listed have RSS feeds. I don't add any sites to my favorites anymore unless they provide a syndication feed. This is the ONLY way to keep up with your favorite sites. No more trying to remember which folder you put that really interesting post in. When the site owner writes a new post you know about it instantly (if you have your reader open, that is). Ain't technology grand?

Anyway, I do hope you click the links and read the wonderful blogs they contain. I think you'll like them as much as I do.

(Maybe I'll even add some of the other blogs I read - other than food blogs - someday. Like Go Fug Yourself, Everything is Wrong With Me or Daily Adult Joke. Maybe.)

No comments: